- Leads the South African office, and oversees LeapFrog’s global finances and operations
- Since 2008, led and managed diverse investments
- Also leads the $350m LeapFrog Strategic Africa Investments
- An actuary, previously Joint Managing Director of Alexander Forbes Financial Services, co-founder of Investment Solutions, and Board Member of Alexander Forbes Group
- Vice-Chairman of the Jewish Helping Hand
Gary is Chief Operating Officer of LeapFrog. He oversees the Finance, Legal, IT and People functions of the global firm. Since 2008, he has also led and managed diverse investments for the firm. He currently serves as chairman of fintech pioneer JUMO World and a board director of insurtech innovators AllLife and Kalibre. He also leads LeapFrog Strategic Africa Investments, a $350m separate account with Prudential Financial.
An actuary by training, Gary co-founded Investment Solutions, South Africa’s largest multi-manager with $25 billion under management. He was also Joint Managing Director of Alexander Forbes Financial Services, a major provider of financial and risk management services in South Africa and the UK, and was appointed to the Board of the Alexander Forbes Group. Gary managed the retirement fund administration, consulting and actuarial services, investment consulting, financial planning, business technology and e-business divisions.
Gary serves as Vice-Chairman of the Jewish Helping Hand, a leading non-profit social services organisation.